Where to seek help if you are pregnant, alone, and have no income

The first place you should visit is your state’s housing department. You can find out about HUD and other programs for financial disadvantaged

At the shelter, they usually have case managers that can hook you up with help in your community.While you may feel defeated a lot, don’t give up. This is not only for you but for your children too.

Bridge of Hope National – http://www.bridgeofhopeinc.org 1-866-670-HOPE – This organization is found throughout the nation.

Moms Expertise
    8Theresa Gould
    I didn't know a case worker would be assigned to people when they go to a shelter. That's kind of nice.
    About Elena Voznyuk
    Current: Anoka, Minnesota
    Birth: November 22
    On Bemom.com since: Jun 21, 2013
    Please, visit my online store and buy handmade girls hair accessories https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hello-Beautiful-Boutique/787222051390664